Do you have an online store? Then you know that the ability to accept payments through the site increases sales and reach your audience.
- Came, saw, bought. The client saw your advertisement and instantly made a payment. And you supported his impulsive desire.
- International customers. Payment through the site automatically solves the problem of differences in exchange rates and increases your geography.
METHODS OF ACCEPTING ONLINE PAYMENTS BY BANK CARDS
- Using your own merchant account on the site. To do this, you need a bank that will open a merchant account. Requirements may vary by country and bank.
- Work through a third-party merchant account. There are special companies that, for a fee, help their customers accept bank card payments online. Typically, these companies are called payment gateways.
HOW TO CONNECT PAYMENT TO THE SITE?
- Choosing a brand of credit cards to work with – #visa or #mastercard, or both, and a few more brands;
- Determination of the payment model – one-time payments or an additional opportunity to accept regular payments on the site;
- Analysis of turnover and preparation of documents – to provide the bank with information about the financial situation of the business and submit an application;
- Search for a suitable bank / service, filing an application;
- Site preparation.
Here the requirements for:
- Description of goods and services;
- The presence of contact information;
- Requirements for the payment page;
- Site security requirements.
This information is indicative, details may vary in each case.
CONTACT US TO CONNECT THE PROCESSING:
? Write to us on WhatsApp +371 27191897 and within 1 day we will answer your questions;
? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our manager will contact you individually (we also send an application form for connecting processing).
WE KNOW HOW:
* Open a merchant account without a processing history.
* Get access to the merchant account in 24 hours.
* Connect Startup and High-Risk, Low-Risk industry.
* Optimize tax burden.
* To issue all types of financial decisions with connection to partner banks.